Compressor MDVN Line (2000-8500 lt/min – 71-300 CFM) – Diesel
A complete range with modern design and look. These compressors are super silent and comply with most sever environmental standards across the globe.
In construction (chipping, jackhammers, nut runners, grinders, rammers) and sandblasting.
HighlightsTechnical SpecificationDownloadsRequest a Quote
- Wide range of pressures, with possibility of Dual Pressure
- Compact, ergonomic, durable machines
- Lowest acoustic pressure levels as indicated in current legislation provisions
- Emissions according to the latest parameters
- Accessibility for maintenance
- Intelligent System – avoids starting load on engine and ensures low pressure shut down.
- “No Key “control panel, one button to start the machine.
- Anti-repetitiveness system on the engine start. Avoids starter motor issues and improves starter motor life.
- Centralized control panel for easy monitoring
- Low lifecycle cost
- Manufactured in compliance with applicable international standards (CE, ASME, DOSH etc)
- Skid, axles of different types, with or without brakes, lights to be fit for road circulation under severe homologation parameters.
- New, modern design with a more aggressive and streamlined look.
- Compact dimensions for handling ease, whilst at the same offering high performance levels.
- Environmental respect: the general acoustic pressure levels are at the lowest levels as indicated in the current legislative limits.
- Motorization system using liquid cooling system only, which is more realiable and less noisy.
- Special “BS” sandblasting version that includes a compressed air cooling radiator and an automatic condensation separator to ensure the delivery of de-humified air.
- Protection device for cold starting of the diesel engine.
- For its over 40 years of experience in the compressor manufacturing field.
- For the ease and versatility of use of its products; available with:
- Operating pressure up to 14/15 bar-203/218 psi
- Personalized fittings: skid-mounted versions, “BS special sand-blasting” versions,
- Fittings ideal for fast towing with lighting system and homologated for road circulation.
- Thanks to the highly advanced technological input and the intrinsic quality of its machines which have been further improved and enhanced.
- Thanks to its reduced and simplified maintenance needs of its “easy maintenance” system of easily accesible service points.
- Thanks to the high quality of the construction precesses used toensure constant reliability and the enhanced valur of the product through time.
|Technical Data||MDVN 53 K|
|FREE AIR DELIVERY
|The machines can be obtained with different pressures, up tp 14/15 bar and the option double pressure|
|NO. ENGINE CYLINDER||4|